All of my brides have a trial, it is so very important so we know your hair is going to be perfect and exactly how you imagine it to be on your wedding day. I would always suggest trying a few differnt styles, you never know what suits until we try and your hair must compliment not just your dress, but you!
If you have pictures or ideas I always get a file together before your trial, we will chat a lot so I can get to know you and what you really like and do not like..your hair IS so important, after all this is the most important day of your life!
All trials are photographed, so if there was something you decided to change we can look back and do so.
This is also very important so I can arrange the timings for the bridal parties hair.
This is not so important for bridesmaids but I do need to have a good idea of exactly what we are doing for times etc.
I do get very booked up in the Summer in and around Yorkshire/ Harrogate with wedding hair, years ahead so please do not hesitate especially over the summer months, a small deposit secures your day.
Click here for clients testimonials
I was very lucky to work on Leanne and Kristian's wonderful cowboy themed wedding, in May of 2014, Leanne's beautiful wedding got quite a lot of press, here is the link to the blog and a all the pictures of the bridal and bridesmaids hair I worked on.
please feel free to look at my other website, with all my editorial work and publications. here
Follow me on instagram for more of my Bridal hair work here
BELOW IS A LIST OF FRIENDS IN THE WEDDING BUSINESS I WORK WITH ON A REGUALR BASIS AND I CAN HAPPILY SAY ARE THE BEST!
MAKE UP ARTIST
Insta - https://www.instagram.com/evangelinemua/Facebook - Evangeline - makeup artist
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICES
None refundable Booking fee, to secure your day £70
Trial for bride, 2 hours ( If travelling out of Harrogate may be small extra charge) £65.00
All prices are set by my ongoing experience and education with hair and hair up, wedding and session hair, I take great pride in my work. Exact quote cannot be given until I have spoken with the bride about exactly what work is to be done as each wedding varies from one to the next, I look forward to speaking to every bride as I adore doing weddings and feel very lucky to be a part of your such a special day!
T and C's
Please ensure that you read these terms before booking. Upon booking you agree that you have read and agree to all of the items listed below.
- There is a £80 surcharge for weddings on a Sunday or bank Holiday
- There is a minimum charge of £250 for Fri/Sat/Sun weddings. (eg: bride +2)
- Bridesmaid only bookings incur an additional charge of £100 (minimum of 3)
- early mornings before 7.30 do incur an early start charge time depending
- Large groups (bride + 4) with an early start time may require extra charges or another hairstylist at extra cost.
- Travel is set at 55p per mile after a 10 mile radius.
- A booking fee of £70 is required to secure my services for your wedding day. This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking. Dates cannot be confirmed until booking fee is received.
- Payment for your hair trial is due on the day in cash or 2 days before by bacs.
- Please make sure that all parties wanting their hair styled, know that this is not refundable should they change their mind once the booking fee has been paid.
- Final payment is payable by bacs the week before your wedding day.
- If for any unfortunate reason you have to cancel your booking, you must do this in writing 6 weeks before your wedding. If notice is given after this time, the full outstanding amount is payable.
- All deposits are non-refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to attend, I would endeavour to find another fully qualified consultant and all monies paid will be refunded.
- Once your booking is confirmed, any cancellations regarding the bridal party must be made 4 weeks in advance or the full balance is still due.
- Any extra hair done on the day must be made in cash.